Come join us and bowl your heart out! This is a non-competitive event so bring your friends and family to have fun!
$15 – Individuals
Shoes are included!!!
REGISTER WITH A TEAM OF 5-7 AND PAY BY FRIDAY, AUGUST 21, 2015 AND RECEIVE FREE PIZZA AND POP FOR YOUR TEAM.
Contact us by email at email@example.com with your TEAM CONTACT PERSON and # of bowlers.
We can help you achieve resolution!
The Resolution Services Center of Central Michigan is a non profit 501 (c)3 organization which helps parties resolve conflict , make decisions about difficult situations and develop plans of action which are mutually acceptable to all parties. Call us today at 517-485-2274 to discuss how we could help.
Types of conflicts that have been resolved:
- Student conflict in schools
- Youth conflict in the community
- Custody and parenting time disputes
- Decisions about permanent placement for youth in foster care
- General civil actions (pre- and post filing)
- Small claims (pre- and post filing)
- Divorce issues (pre- and post judgment)
- Estate planning
- Family decisions about the care of elderly parents
- Facilitation of family discussions about difficult decisions
- Disputes about Individual Education Plans (Special Education)
- Neighborhood conflicts
- Labor and employment disputes
When asked for comments and thoughts on the mediation process, participants were quoted as saying:
“I feel this is a very effective process and appreciate the opportunity to resolve issues before appearing before the bench.” “Excellent mediator, kept things calm despite a significant amount of animosity between the parties.” “Excellent job by mediators under very difficult circumstance” “The mediator was calm, organized, and provided a safe environment. I was very happy with the mediator. “ “The process and the mediator made the experience very non-threatening and comfortable.”